Ok, so I am not so good at writing reviews but.. but I will take them track by track and try my best.
1) Moonlight - It has really interesting guitar parts and very surfy guitar tones. The brass is killer and it stands out to round out the song quite well.
2) Breaking In The Sun - I really like the melody and the lyrics - the melody is great and there are very hauntingly well done tones that accompany the words. I think the piano and the instrumentation is well done, is that oboe? I love it!
3) I'll Be' Round - ok this track is a lil dirty in a good way. Good distortion and harp! I feel like I should take a shower (I probably should heh?)
4) Ugly - I have not looked in the mirror for good reason...cough The piano part does very well to accompany the mournful vocal, which I think goes very well with the slide guitar and horn parts. Very well done arrangement!
5) East Village Tattoo Queen - I will not willingly show my tattoo but the dirty harp is great :) And once again the horns, do go so well with the melody!
6) I love to hear some mando, so I am not disappointed. Very tasteful and well the time change for chorus is just about perfect, well ok it is perfect
7) Cold Rsin - So Dante, sounds almost slightly scary dark, but I see he is going for a dark tone, and I like it a lot - and now I hear the mando bits and I realize everything will be ok. And darn the horn bits are great addition to the melody.
8) Secrets - so I thought Werewolves of Londen for a second, but it spun around quickly and the melody was quite good, and once again the arrangements elevated with some great sax/horns - then a lil dirty guitar brought it all around
9) Breaking In The Sun - This is my favorite, not that I feel any less about the others, but if I was sipping a short glass of bourbon on my porch, I think this might go very well with that :)
Choose regular or autographed.
2. Breaking in the Sun
3. I'll Be 'Round
5. East Village Tattoo Queen
6. Hey Now
7. Cold Rain
9. Breaking in the Sun (Live)
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"He delivers a unique brand of country-folk blues-rock that's fed through a modern-day Brooklyn boho filter. "Hey Now, " "Secrets" and "I'll Be 'Round" all possess the artist's loose and ragged brand of blues-rock, flavored with mandolin, horns, piano and more, all of it spiced with an occasionally dirty-ass guitar tone. And despite the retro origins of the genre, there's not one lyric here that's cliché. This artist is a diamond in the rough." - Music Connection Magazine
"The whole collection is characterized by thoughtful musical arrangements and genuine lyrics, the hallmark of great Americana music...the perfect blend of rock and funky, heartfelt innovation and empathetic tales." - Americana Highways
"With a carnival in tow, Mazzetti saunters though dark back alleys as he tells a tale of a troubled man" - OhEsTee Music
CD orders will be processed, packaged and sent from New York City within three days.
Shipping times will differ depending on date ordered, country of residence, & customs.
Note that orders with multiple items may arrive separately.
A NOTE TO OUR EUROPEAN FRIENDS:
Your country may charge a customs (VAT) fee when your order enters your country. We care about you and we want you to be aware of the possibility of this charge occurring. Please verify if your area applies a customs fee so there are no surprises. Because this fee does not apply to every purchase, we are not able to apply the customs fee during your checkout. Customers are responsible for any customs (VAT) fees.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions at email@example.com
Thank you for supporting independent music!